Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Victorian Gothic

More
14 years 6 months ago #6298 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I love the Vicrotian era...its just the corsets almost kill me....even though i love corsets...the ones we have now are more loosly fit than the ones back then....i have the old style corset and my friend had to her foot to tighten it....and she was wearing stilletos (OWWW!!!!!!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6377 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
Yes, wearing corsets can be something of a dangerous adventure. But the moment I get laced into one I just feel so elegant . . . I wouldn't trade that feeling for the world.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6384 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I love corsets. If I had more, I would wear them every day. They support my back and keep it from hurting. I have a genetic defect in my lower back (no cartilage, even when I was a kid). It is like really bad arthritis, and the only thing that helps is back support. So, a corset is my best friend! Plus, they are elegant and beautiful. What more do you want?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6421 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I love corsets as well, and got two - one for special occations (used it when I graduated) and one I wanna wear daily... but I need help getting it on. At least to tie it up. Else I'd use it much, much more then now... hm, maybe I'll try again tomorrow...

Corsets are great, and it's sad they cost so much... can't afford all of them I want :silly: And not to sure about what to do with my breasts when having only a underbust one... ah well, guess I'll work it out :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6435 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
the cheapest corset i bought was for 5 dollars hehe.... thank god for garage sales LMAO

More
14 years 6 months ago #6460 by nicolet182
Replied by nicolet182 on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I love gothic victorian as well the intricate designs are very beautiful. I like how everything is over the top.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds