Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Black Clothes

More
14 years 6 months ago #4053 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Black Clothes
Although I like camouflage (and own a lot actually) most of my wardrobe is sancta simplicitas. 501 black levi's, plain black t shirts and black/dark grey shirts.

I'll have to modernize some time soon.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4066 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Black Clothes
I do wear an awful lot of black but usually there is a hit of color somewhere in the darkness. Accents of rich purples and reds are the norm.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4083 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Black Clothes
I love all colours, but not on me. The same with me, my closet is stuffed with black clothes, but I do sometimes wear magenta, green, red, purple and white....and a lot of golden brocarde :laugh: that depends on my mood...when i'm really cheerful I go for something with more colour, yet otherwise, all black. We can't but adore blackness, right?:laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #4084 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Black Clothes
i where mixed but if am wearing my plaid there isent black on me but its about you not what others where sets you all apart from each other

More
14 years 6 months ago #4086 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Black Clothes
Sometimes I try to put on some other colors, but I just look weird to myself.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4093 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Black Clothes
I'm more of a rocker chick when it comes to clothing... tight jeans, boots, and some kind of slinky top. Most of my clothes are black, purple, dark blue, or red (blue-based reds, never orangey).

The \"goth\" part, for me, comes more from my jewelry and makeup. I love silver, but never wear gold. I have lots of different earrings and necklaces/chokers to pick from, as well as several rings that I always wear. I do my eyes in very dark makeup, lips in varying shades of burgundy red, with no blush, to accent my naturally ivory skin.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds