Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Goth Elite?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3855 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Goth Elite?
Oh. Goth snobs. You should have said so earlier. Well, come to think of it, it wasn't that hard to figure out... It was either that or militant goths. Which, stereotypically thinking would look like... urban camo corsets and victorian style kevlar vests.
Well, cynicism aside, I guess there must be elitism everywhere, which saddens me greatly.

As a conclusion I am really glad I found Algoth forum. The feeling of equality and the lack of hostility is revigorating here.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4129 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Goth Elite?
we're a very big family :P:D

More
14 years 7 months ago #4165 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Goth Elite?
for my idea it is that of differentness you basic group of stuff and then you have better than money can buy
with friends in high places that if you need help no mater what you go to them to help out , with element of elegant and knowing of the granda things of who you are and where your going

More
14 years 7 months ago #4262 by Polaristhe2
no offense, but I really don't understand a word you're saying. But i'm getting spasms from laughing. So keep it up! :P

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4269 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Goth Elite?
hear,hear! i have yet to see a negative response to my random, rambling replys....

More
14 years 7 months ago #4270 by Polaristhe2
StephenG wrote:

hear,hear! i have yet to see a negative response to my random, rambling replys....

first of all it wasn't negative, second of all your replies are far too concise to stimulate amusement.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds