All things Gothic.

Interesting Gothic Websites

More
12 years 5 months ago #36105 by Morgana
firensia wrote:

notice_the_blinking wrote:

Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

I still think it's unfair to the creator of the piece. If I designed something and gave it a name, I wouldn't want someone else changing it. Also, as a fan of Alchemy, if I saw an AG product on a website under a different name, I'd be inclined to think it's a fake and just not buy it.

Completely agree!

I tend to presume different names = fakes as well! :S

It works that way in the sunglasses industry... Just so you know! :laugh: Random I know, but my mom's a dealer :)

lol Good to know. :laugh:

Well, I assumed they are real Alchemy items, and not just knock-offs. If there's anything dodgy with it though, hopefully the powers that be at AG will take it up with them. And yes, definitely jumping on the Twilight bandwagon with that name!

There are a few things that I'd like to have, but I don't shop online, so hadn't really looked at the prices too much. I wanted to share the website though, and it didn't seem worth starting a new thread for it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36124 by firensia
Morgana wrote:
Well, I assumed they are real Alchemy items, and not just knock-offs. If there's anything dodgy with it though, hopefully the powers that be at AG will take it up with them. And yes, definitely jumping on the Twilight bandwagon with that name!

There are a few things that I'd like to have, but I don't shop online, so hadn't really looked at the prices too much. I wanted to share the website though, and it didn't seem worth starting a new thread for it...

I'm sure the site is legit being that the prices are so high so their items are probably real. Shopping online is amazing! Much more variety than in store but also, very, very addictive. :lol:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36134 by Envy
firensia wrote:

I'm sure the site is legit being that the prices are so high so their items are probably real. Shopping online is amazing! Much more variety than in store but also, very, very addictive. :lol:

Ahh that's what I love about shopping online - Pricing. You can easily compare and find the best offer. :woohoo: And yes..It is addictive..As my poor bank account can probably tell you, haha.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36146 by firensia
Envy wrote:
Ahh that's what I love about shopping online - Pricing. You can easily compare and find the best offer. :woohoo: And yes..It is addictive..As my poor bank account can probably tell you, haha.

As can my credit card company. lol Luckily, I have a card with a rewards program so the more I spend, the more reward points I earn so then I can buy even more stuff. :laugh: It's a vicious cycle. ;)

More
12 years 5 months ago #36154 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

As can my credit card company. lol Luckily, I have a card with a rewards program so the more I spend, the more reward points I earn so then I can buy even more stuff. :laugh: It's a vicious cycle. ;)

Ahh..Since joining university I've had various discount codes for local gothic clothing companies after joining the alternative societies..So yeah..Lots of spending! >.< Autumn sales doesn't help much either. I've spent so much at 'Kate's Clothing' this week..Two tops I bought were reduced from 35 GBP to 5 GBP and 10 GBP!

More
12 years 5 months ago #36162 by firensia
Envy wrote:
Ahh..Since joining university I've had various discount codes for local gothic clothing companies after joining the alternative societies..So yeah..Lots of spending! >.< Autumn sales doesn't help much either. I've spent so much at 'Kate's Clothing' this week..Two tops I bought were reduced from 35 GBP to 5 GBP and 10 GBP!

Oh, I know that store! It's been a while since I bought anything there. Maybe I should head over to the site now. Thanks for posting that!

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds