Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Frankentein's Wedding Live in Leeds

More
13 years 1 week ago #31722 by gothchick
Just wondering if anyone is attending Frankenstein's wedding this Saturday? I was going to go, but partner chickened out of the dance bless him.....so unable to go, but would love to hear from those who are...what you're wearing etc.... :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #31733 by black_magnolia
I never even heard about it! :woohoo:
Could anyone explain what it is? I've googled it a bit but don't really get the point. It's some BBC thing?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 week ago #31736 by gothchick
Yes, Frankanteins wedding in on BBC3 Saturday night (It's part live/part recorded). If you go to BBC3 website or Facebook page, it will tell you all about it. It's a very big production & there will be around 12,000 guests, who are members of the public!! It's taking place in the Gothic ruins of Kirkstall Abbey in Leeds. :laugh:

More
13 years 1 week ago #31738 by Envy
gothchick wrote:

Yes, Frankanteins wedding in on BBC3 Saturday night (It's part live/part recorded). If you go to BBC3 website or Facebook page, it will tell you all about it. It's a very big production & there will be around 12,000 guests, who are members of the public!! It's taking place in the Gothic ruins of Kirkstall Abbey in Leeds. :laugh:

Ohh..It sounds amazing. I wish I knew about it earlier.

Although I have an exam in Saturday anyway. :P

More
13 years 1 week ago #31744 by gothchick
Envy...you can still watch it on Sat night 8pm, BBC3, I can't wait to see it!! (Got some wine & nibbles in especially :laugh: ).

More
13 years 1 week ago #31747 by Envy
8pm BBC3..Got it. :P Thanks! I can't wait!

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds