Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

magic, witchcraft, paganism , etc

More
14 years 7 months ago #2120 by cemwerewolf
Well corpsequeen, you could always be like me and get a zoo once you're living on your own. I only had fishes growing up. Now I have fishes, two cockatiels, a cat, a mouse and a snake. And they are all conspiring to drive me crazy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2121 by CorpseQueen
Well, my plan's to get a cat, a Devon Rex, as my boy is a bit allergic... but he wants to get a dog he can stand, and if he takes care of it then sure. And birds are so nice, probably get one before I get a cat. Well, two, as they like to be in couples at least.
And then I have plans to get a leguan, and call her Katla. Isn't that a nice name?

And then I have to mention that my boy will probably own an farm... my animal-plans not included :blush: So, maybe I'll get what I want in the end :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2128 by cemwerewolf
That is a beautiful name. Does it have any special meaning?

More
14 years 7 months ago #2200 by WolfBloodAngel
I want a cat and name it Abbadon (maybe uninventive but i like the sound of it....) then im gonna get a wolf huskie mix in a couple of weeks and name Her Alexandria ,Azreal, or Leviamo....

More
14 years 7 months ago #2203 by CorpseQueen
cemwerewolf wrote:

That is a beautiful name. Does it have any special meaning?

It's from a story by the (probably) most famous Swedish writer, Astrid Lindgren. Childs stories, but still great.

Katla is the evil female dragon in one of the stories, but you only see her once or twice. She's there, and all fear her, but she's not the root of the evil. She's not the one who tries to take over the world, she's just the dragon who wont mind eating a few humans who comes into her cave, mostly given to her by the evil persons

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2708 by Morgana
demonica66613 wrote:

I have a better appreciation for the changing of seasons, weather and life in general.

I would agree with this as well. My family wasn't religous, and it never really meant much to me one way or the other. But then a few years ago, my husband and I bought a house very near to the ocean, and I started paying a lot of attention to the weather, mostly because of how it affected the house (leaks, drafts, etc.). I stumbled onto a website about Wicca, and started learning from there. I don't do much spellwork though, it's really more about awareness of the natural world around us, for me.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds