Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Does people tease you because your style of life?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20554 by Serpenvicis
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

Never because they are affraid that I tattoo them!!! hehehe!

Your's truly!

You make tattoos ? Cool!

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20659 by Envy
Oh - Very confusing schooling terms according to my brain. :laugh:

Here it's pre-school/nursery until you're 4 years old or so (basically a place to drop your kids off and have them watched over for you really), then primary school from 5-11 years, high school from 12-16 years, college from 16-18 years and then university.

I used to have a friend who acted up whenever she was given grief by others for having a different style of life. She wasn't 'gothic' at all, but of course, with people you're either 'normal', 'goth' or 'Chav'. She'd deliberately make up crap and smile unnaturally whilst saying things like: \"Yes, I am a witch, I will spear your eyeballs with needles and curse your family for generations using voodoo\" just to scare people off haha.

It was pretty funny to watch. She never had any idea what she was saying, but it made people leave anyway. :woohoo:

More
13 years 11 months ago #20660 by Serpenvicis
Envy wrote:

Oh - Very confusing schooling terms according to my brain. :laugh:

Here it's pre-school/nursery until you're 4 years old or so (basically a place to drop your kids off and have them watched over for you really), then primary school from 5-11 years, high school from 12-16 years, college from 16-18 years and then university.

I used to have a friend who acted up whenever she was given grief by others for having a different style of life. She wasn't 'gothic' at all, but of course, with people you're either 'normal', 'goth' or 'Chav'. She'd deliberately make up crap and smile unnaturally whilst saying things like: \"Yes, I am a witch, I will spear your eyeballs with needles and curse your family for generations using voodoo\" just to scare people off haha.

It was pretty funny to watch. She never had any idea what she was saying, but it made people leave anyway. :woohoo:

Hahaha that's great idea! :woohoo:

More
13 years 11 months ago #20664 by Envy
Serpenvicis wrote:

Hahaha that's great idea! :woohoo:

:P Yes. I did admire her for her ability to pull things like that off. I don't think I have the confidence to really make it convincing if I tried.

Being around her did teach me that it's better to just overexaggerate and be silly rather than take things to heart and feel low, I guess.

Well..At least - It's better not to show the other person that you feel hurt by their words.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #20667 by Serpenvicis
That's true. But sometimes even that is hard.

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Serpenvicis.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20728 by Envy
Serpenvicis wrote:

That's true. But sometimes even that is hard.

The skill of pretending to be fine with everything comes with time and experience.

Sadly, by the time we're out working in the world, we'll probably all be experts at it. :huh:

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds