Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Does people tease you because your style of life?

More
13 years 10 months ago #20187 by Serpenvicis
Thurysaz wrote:

@ the question: \"Why do you wear black?\"

Answer: \"Because I am in mourning for your brain ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Hahaha thanks :laugh:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #20188 by Kelaiah_
Serpenvicis wrote:

Why would that be cool? Here is boring at the winter and at the summer is too much tourists. :S

I don't know, I just like Krk. But it's probably different when you live there all your life =/

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #20190 by Serpenvicis
Kelaiah_ wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

Why would that be cool? Here is boring at the winter and at the summer is too much tourists. :S

I don't know, I just like Krk. But it's probably different when you live there all your life =/

Yes it became boring. :blink:

Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Serpenvicis.

More
13 years 10 months ago #20201 by Envy
Serpenvicis wrote:

Thanks people. This replies really helped me. I am still at elementary school. I am also excelent student, best in my class. That is also reason why they tease me. My school and students in it is really cruel , not just to me but to everyone who is little different than others. I actually havent any good friends in my school, al my friends are from other place than I live. Thanks to you I realized that I actually am not less worthy than others.

P.S.- I live in Croatia and my english is not so good so I apologise if I made some mistake

:P You're just like me, but I'm in the UK and I have no idea what elementary school means. I'm 17, if that helps.

I'm Chinese, very short, I wear gothic clothing and I listen to metal. I'm also usually the one who scores highest in exams etc. There's much to poke fun at when you're me. None of my real friends are in my college as well - They're all at least an hour away in other colleges, so I'm often wandering around on my own or I just hide out in the library and revise.

I've learned to just put up with it - When they're not teasing me about being Chinese, they're teasing me because of the way I dress (I've been bullied since I started school at the age of 5).

After so many years of it, I just don't care anymore. It gets better as you get older - People are less willing to poke fun at you and most people learn to accept you as you all grow up.

Just know that your future is in your hands and you're probably going to get a great job when you're older. Don't let them take that away from you. At times, depression affects my work quite badly, but I still work hard. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Talking to someone helps as well, if emotions are just piling up.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #20287 by Thurysaz
You're welcome sister Serpenvicis.

Mes hommages.

T.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Thurysaz.

More
13 years 10 months ago #20313 by Serpenvicis
Thank you all. I actually don't understand people who tease others. It's like they don't have their own life so they look after others to see if they will make some mistake or stupid thing and then they can tease them or say it to whole school :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds