Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Voodoo

More
14 years 7 months ago #1972 by Highwayman
Voodoo was created by Highwayman
I was just reading about the power of Voodoo looks to me like it really works!
What do you think:unsure:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1979 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Voodoo
i do believe in voodoo ...it's a tradition that has been going on for centuries and i have found that there is truth in it ...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1991 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Voodoo
I believe it to be interesting, indeed. Tho I haven't found anyone I disslike enough to try it on... too bad :cheer:

It's something I could want to practice, but maye not to hurt people - more like little spells, so I could manipulate people around me. Just to see if it works, and how much :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1996 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Voodoo
Actually, voodoo (or Vodoun), is a real religion that has much less to do with sticking pins in dolls than it does with serving the Lwa (spirits). It's a belief rooted in the ancient animist religions of Africa; it was adapted to the \"New World\" by syncretizing images of various Catholic saints to the Lwa. The Lwa all have various human characteristics (likes, dislikes, songs that are sung for them, dances they do, favorite foods, etc.); it is quite interesting.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1998 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Voodoo
Its a powerfull religion and so much more.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2002 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Voodoo
Voodoo is pretty interesting, however the pins in the doll thing creeps me out, because i wouldn't like the idea of it working if someone tried it on me or someone i knew. Even though the doll thing probably doesn't work i don't like the idea of hurting people that goes with it.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds