Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Spirituality Palm Reading

More
14 years 7 months ago #1901 by Highwayman
Palm Reading do you think it works:unsure:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1956 by CorpseQueen
Depends on how you want it to work... once did it on a guy my age, and gently stroking his hands was maybe not the brightest ideas, as that could be misinterpreted, which his body did...

Well, else, I do enjoy the though. Tarot and palm reading is my favorite ways of reading people. I usually don't trust them with the future, but for descisions I like to get my cards and ask them, if nothing else them for an opinion. At least the cards have a special opinion on most things, but that doesn't mean I'll follow it. But I'll think about it...

Palm reading usually have something to say about the owner of the hand, tho I haven't done it that much. Hopefully I'll get a few more friends soon, that will at least share some interest over it. It's not fun to read someone that doesn't even find it fun :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1966 by vampirelycanthrope13
Personally i'm not too sure that it works. My friend tried to read my palm, but then noticed that my hands didin't match and gave very different readings, so i'm not that much of a believer that they can predict the future.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1973 by Highwayman
CorpseQueen wrote:

Depends on how you want it to work... once did it on a guy my age, and gently stroking his hands was maybe not the brightest ideas, as that could be misinterpreted, which his body did...

Well, else, I do enjoy the though. Tarot and palm reading is my favorite ways of reading people. I usually don't trust them with the future, but for descisions I like to get my cards and ask them, if nothing else them for an opinion. At least the cards have a special opinion on most things, but that doesn't mean I'll follow it. But I'll think about it...

Palm reading usually have something to say about the owner of the hand, tho I haven't done it that much. Hopefully I'll get a few more friends soon, that will at least share some interest over it. It's not fun to read someone that doesn't even find it fun :huh:

Wow your very knowledgeable on both subjects palm reading and tarot
Nice one;)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1975 by Thurysaz
Bonjour sisters & brothers, members of The Order Of Algoth.

I do not think it's very reliable ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1993 by CorpseQueen
vampirelycanthrope13 wrote:

Personally i'm not too sure that it works. My friend tried to read my palm, but then noticed that my hands didin't match and gave very different readings, so i'm not that much of a believer that they can predict the future.

I don't use it to predict future events really, just to give a glimps of how things could be. It's more about you personality, of how you are to people and how people see you - even a bit if you got psycic powers or not, but you can believe it if you want to.
And when your hands are different, you only read the one you use the most - that one have been part of your life more, so it can tell more of it. How can you describe a person you have only meet twice?

And when it comes to knowledge... well, got an aunt that knows a bit about it, and hopes that she will teach me something later in life. Right now I depend my knowledge on a book about most things arcane, and don't know half as much as I'd like to... but I guess it's too much to know all little lines and bumps in your hand after just a year or two.

And really, palm reading is a lot more complicated then you'd think. Every little line and bump got their meaning, and at least 5 different meanings depending on the size, looks and alike. And then you have to mix it with the rest of the hand to create a whole... maybe that's why I haven't done it so much... :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds