Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Even Goths Love Disneyland

More
14 years 7 months ago #1492 by vampirelycanthrope13
I've been to Disneyworld in Florida, my parents friends said that i would hate it, but i had a great time the whole way through, running round the parks and riding as many rides as possible with my dad and brother. The roller coasters were fun and me and my dad enjoyed the spinning teacups possibly too much and could barely stand afterwards.
The only bad part was sitting through the small world ride!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1495 by Vivaris
I loveloveLOVE disneyland, although it's so far away for me :/ Been to the one in Paris and the one in Anaheim but not on bats day. Still, I love amusement parks in general!

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1510 by janelle hell
Highwayman wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Bats Day is so much fun...I've been able to go a few times, but didn't make it this year.

I have a year pass to Disneyland...gotta love the Haunted Mansion!!!

Oh your well lucky! I've only been to the florida one and they dont have bats day.

But I've never got to go to the one in Florida, or the one in France, for that matter...got to see Tokyo Disneyland, but only from the outside, I didn't get to go in : (

I'm sure that eventually someone will organise an East Coast Bats Day!

More
14 years 7 months ago #1511 by Highwayman
janelle hell wrote:

Highwayman wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Bats Day is so much fun...I've been able to go a few times, but didn't make it this year.

I have a year pass to Disneyland...gotta love the Haunted Mansion!!!

Oh your well lucky! I've only been to the florida one and they dont have bats day.

But I've never got to go to the one in Florida, or the one in France, for that matter...got to see Tokyo Disneyland, but only from the outside, I didn't get to go in : (

I'm sure that eventually someone will organise an East Coast Bats Day!

Bats day FL any disney folks checking out AGF please do Batsday it would be awsome!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1513 by janelle hell
^ Bats Day isn't a Disney-sponsored event (though I'm sure they're certainly not opposed to it happening every year!), so, theoretically,
any FL goths/deathrockers could organise an East Coast Bats Day!

More
14 years 7 months ago #1519 by nacht_corujen
Of course they do! :D

I'd go to Disneyland every year if I could, I tell you... It's been a part of me before I even knew about goth culture, so I guess it's something I'll never be able to get out of my system... even if I wished to - which I don't.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds