Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Even Goths Love Disneyland

More
14 years 7 months ago #1528 by janelle hell
^ I was badly spoilt; I grew up about 15 minutes from Disneyland, and didn't move far away til a couple of years ago. I just got back from a trip out there...I LOVE Disneyland!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1529 by demonica66613
I live in Southern California. I love Disneyland. I don't think I would go during any special events. I like to go when less people are there and the lines are shorter. A couple of years ago my I got an inheritance from my grandma. So my husband, my son and I spent 2 nights in a Disney hotel and had 2 day park hopper tickets. It was the best fun I think my family could have and it was worth every penny. Went back with my son two times since (but, didn't do the overnight). Waiting for my baby to be old enough so we can go again.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1534 by Veszdrin
i've been to disney world once my whole life and that was about 5 years ago. i definitely need to end up going again. so this bats day thing, when exactly does it happen? i would love to check it out if i can. i live about an hour away from the orlando disney world so i want to try and go again soon.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1545 by morphea3107
sounds like a lot of fun :D...always wanted to go , but never got the chance. i love amusement parks and the whole atmosphere , it's nice to just leave ur worries at the entrance and just act freely and be happy :D

More
14 years 7 months ago #1546 by Veszdrin
i agree. that's the exact feeling i got when i went to the park. i felt like all my worries were just left at the entrance and i could just have a good time. it was s great feeling.:laugh:

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1549 by morphea3107
indeed....u guys are lucky cause u have amusement parks near you ....in my city a carnaval/ amusement thingy, comes once or twice a year ....so u can imagine the crowds and people sitting shoulder to shoulder...it's quite a mess , and mostly because the city doesn't give a big enough space for the carnaval to extend..:(

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds