Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Ouija Board Fear

More
14 years 4 months ago #8803 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
I agree with HIGHWAYMAN as far as once you open the door,who knows who or what'll come across; but i also am inclined to believe it would needd to be a REAL ouija board, NOT the cardboard one sold in department stores made by the same ppl that make monopoly and operation....gotta think those would have very weak/if any connection to the otherside...don't you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #8851 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
StephenG wrote:

I agree with HIGHWAYMAN as far as once you open the door,who knows who or what'll come across; but i also am inclined to believe it would needd to be a REAL ouija board, NOT the cardboard one sold in department stores made by the same ppl that make monopoly and operation....gotta think those would have very weak/if any connection to the otherside...don't you?

I believe and I agree with SG's statement.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 4 months ago #8935 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
i love them, i got to talk to my grandmother, i had other friend there to witness it.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 4 months ago #8940 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
Sorry but, use Ouija board it's not a good idea...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #9643 by The Wretched Spawn
I used one back in school and I don't know whether it was just was scared because of using it or whether i was actually followed by the spirit i talked to, but it was just like I had a poltergeist in my room at 11pm every night something would fall of one of my shelves and the house was on flat ground, the shelves were steady as. The only way it stopped was when I moved houses, I don't know about anybody else but I know before I go messing around with them again I am definitely going to put more research into them and acquire some protection so the same thing does not happen again.

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 3 months ago #9649 by PermeliaOpus
Replied by PermeliaOpus on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
I wouldn't fuck with one unless you feel like having your world invaded.

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds