Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #18053 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Tarot Cards
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I have a deck of Tarot cards, but personally I feel that my I-Ching and Rune readings are more accurate. Especially considering I made my runesstones myself.

Good for once I could say that someone is indeed having a perfect bond with His/Her Runic friends! Good for you sister iHauntTheSepulchre you might now feel more about the meaning of what they are, especilay when its time to cast them!!! Study them carefully and you might have other special message!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18076 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I dont know enougth the tarot cards but it seems that I corresponds to \"cart\".

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18081 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Tarot Cards
Thurysaz wrote:

I dont know enougth the tarot cards but it seems that I corresponds to \"cart\".

Mes hommages.

T.

C'est des cartes de Tarot!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21948 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I do Tarot Readings myself, with my own personal Deck. It's important for it to be a part of you.
Though I do believe in Tarot and it's efficiency, there are a lot of charlatans out there trying to make an easy buck by trying to interpret the facial expressions of the client rather than the real meaning of the Tarot.
I have yet to fail a Reading of a Spread. The Tarot is a channel of the \"client's\" energy and the Tarot Reader is the interpreter, so he/she must be in tune with his/her own Tarot and sensitive to energy in order to deliver an accurate reading.
The Tarot cards may have several interpretations, yes. Though it's up to the Reader to be able to know what the Tarot is trying to \"tell\" him/her; it's not just the pretty drawing that has all the information.

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Nect.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22538 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Tarot Cards
well, since many ppl already clarified about the dreaded 13th card,no need to add on there...
I take tarots like i do any reading,tea,palm,aoura,etc...i enjoy doing a reading, but i don't lock myself in the house cuz i get a bad reading(although i should,cuz the cards knew my 1st marriage was gonna be a sham)

...can't remember getting any indication i was gonna get run over last November...

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23196 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Tarot Cards
:P I was sent this yesterday, amongst many others:

I was just annoyed they weren't a complete set incl. the minor arcana. They would've made a cute gift for some kids to just play with.

EDIT: Uploaded the picture now. It's a bit shrunk though..Think you can click it and click again to enlarge. ^.^
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds