Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 7 months ago #2982 by janelle hell
CorpseQueen wrote:

Just got myself a most beautiful tarot deck - The Archeon Tarot.

www.usgamesinc.com/product.php?productid=1038&cat=0&page=

Oooohhh, very nice! The artwork reminds me of the cover artwork from the \"Sandman\" comic book series!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2990 by scootiebee
I haven't used tarot cards in years. The deck I used to have is the Thoth deck from Aleister Crowley.

www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/aleister-c...ey-thoth/index.shtml

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4675 by black_magnolia
I've got the Dragon Tarot www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dragon/ and the Rider-Waite Tarot www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/rider-waite/ .

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4694 by CorpseQueen
When I was getting a tarot deck I was looking at the Dragon tarot and Archeon. I really like dragons, and it was a nice deck, but in the end I got Archeon, as it was more my style and colours. But if I get another one it may be the dragon tarot... we'll see if it happenes :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 1 month ago #16851 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Tarot Cards
The tarot card reading does'nt need a book because all the books are made for only one tarot The Tarot of Marseille or the Write Tarot. Use only a tarot not only that you feel sence with it but also that you like to your eyes. Mine is the Dragon tarot and I saw also the Gothic Tarot whpo is something to read because its more dark. Well try to be yourself when you buy your own tarot. If you are a bit artistic do it yourself it will have your own energy in it and might be more powerful.

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16867 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I have a deck of Tarot cards, but personally I feel that my I-Ching and Rune readings are more accurate. Especially considering I made my runesstones myself.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds