Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 7 months ago #1442 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Tarot Cards
CorpseQueen wrote:

I like to know, and tarot has been one of my favorite ways of telling future... tho I'm not sure of that. One good sign tho is when they say that they 'can't do a reading for a few days after, because it's so hard to do a reading...' Really, it's not like running the marathon, so that's a fake one... (and when they charge too much!) :)

A few days? :blink:
I can understand a 30 min brake between them because if your relay channeling universal energy it can take your personal energy to do so. It douse take time to refocus and ground yourself, i understand that.
Buts day's??:dry:

If they say days I say find another reader there out for your money...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1820 by janelle hell
There's already another tarot thread, but this one is different...those of you who own a tarot deck, post pics! Those who don't, post pics of the deck/s you'd like to own! Here's what mine look like:

It's called the Soprafino Tarot, and the cards are based on Italian Rennaisance illustrations. I've had a couple of other decks, but this was my fist and I always go back to it...the cards themselves are nice and heavy, but the edges have worn down from so many years of use : )

More
14 years 6 months ago #1834 by MefistaCenobica
I have \"dragon tarot\" on my other harddrive...will post soon

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 6 months ago #1863 by knumpcy

This set was designed by Joseph Vargo (Nox Arcana, Monolith Graphics, Dark Realm Magazine). Which I hope to have quite soon.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 6 months ago #1870 by janelle hell
^ Very nice! I had no idea that he'd designed a tarot deck!

More
14 years 6 months ago #1880 by CorpseQueen

I've always liked Luis Royo, his pictures are wonderfull and just in my liking... so much feeling even tho it's just a painting. So his tarot-deck, Labyrinth, has been something I'd wanted to get for some time. A friend of mine is going to get it for me, we just have to find it and see if it really would fit with my personality.

He has another deck, Black Tarot, but that's only his works on cards, when this is a deck where the pictures is resembling the real meaning with the card.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds