Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

energy

More
13 years 10 months ago #22069 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:energy
Eskelde09 wrote:

I guess everybody has a story to tell, huh? I think maybe I explained the idea poorly. It's not as much about whether there is \"energy\" as whether the common definitions and decriptioms apply- is there any real difference between a Christian miracle and a Druidic ritual, or are they just different ways to accomplish the same thing? Personally I think the whole current understanding is wrong. Like it says in the Tao Te ching, to name a thing is to limit it. Discuss.

Well... I am also a Reiki Master, not counting with other Practices, so I got a \"formal\" formation and practice in Energy Manipulation.
Basically, what really counts, in the end, is the Intent in which you channel your Energy, and from what source it's coming from - you, nature, Deity, or others'. As long as you want what you direct your energy from, the nature is secondary. It's how you want and the way you want it that really matters.

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30680 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: energy
I think this could fit in with this topic...

My mom appointed a guy to measure electromagnetic pollution? (well, something energy related) that affects our sleep/helath etc. Well, I didn't really understand everything that he said, but we ended up moving all our beds to new positions.
Ends up that the position in which my bed was previously was very bad and I'm not really surprised with the results. We'll see if the new position makes me feel/sleep any better.

Has anyone researched something along these lines of electromagnetic waves and the influence on human health?
The guy told us that generally we can be sure a spot is bad for our health if a cat likes to sleep there because cats like those high frequencies...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds