Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

energy

More
14 years 7 months ago #1175 by Eskelde09
energy was created by Eskelde09
there're a lot of different explanations for the same general idea. The idea is that people can manipulate energy outside their body. Science has proven this. The difficulty is determining whether it is Chi, Psi, the Force, prana, magic, Godly intervention, whatever. since this is, by nature, a semi-occult (in the literal sense)forum, I thought I'd throw out a few questions.

1!) what do YOU think the explanation is?

2!) do you care whether it's really possible?

3!) am I a fool for researching these things?:laugh:

 cantates, avito

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1203 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:energy
first of all, you're not a fool for researching that topic. i've always been curious about it myself. i absolutely believe it's possible. the mind is a very powerful thing and i truly think that if one learns to focus their mind and will then they can manipulate the energy around them. i just wish i knew how to do it too. :P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1207 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:energy
Veszdrin wrote:

first of all, you're not a fool for researching that topic. i've always been curious about it myself. i absolutely believe it's possible. the mind is a very powerful thing and i truly think that if one learns to focus their mind and will then they can manipulate the energy around them.

I think the same...(Veszdrin,you said all I wanted to say,that's why I copied your post:) )

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1210 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:energy
well it's nice to know that we think alike. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1221 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:energy
Actually, Veszdrin is good at talking the words right out of my, um, keyboard. Nice one.

Um, I believe it's possible to move things with the mind and the like. I don't think I could do it, or anyone I know could do it. But I think some people do have extra power. But I think it would be more common for people to be able to just 'influence' the movement of objects and stuff. Like, if a ball is already moving they could influence it to turn even if according to science it wouldn't (or couldn't?). It's an exciting thought that we could have any kind of Chi/Psi/the Force/prana/magic potential inside us...

Oh and what is prana?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1227 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:energy
very intersting topic...first off...
energy is all around us , in every thing we touch and every place we've been...it's more like a fingerprint ( unique)...it is the essence of our beings . some argue that the presence of ghosts , specters , weird lights and so on , is no more than residual energy .
yes , you can learn to manipulate the energy within and around you , but it takes an incredible will and strenght.
second....energy is easily lost and hardly gained, but we all release our energy permanently without even thinking . it's very hard to fill the old energy \"tank\" , oh, believe me....

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds