Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Runes.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20070 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Runes.
I've been thinking about making a second set out of stones. Does anyone know if it is illegal for a doctor to give you the drawn blood after giving it up for a blood test?

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20101 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Runes.
I don't think it's illegal, it's just not \"hygenic\". A couple of years ago when I had six of my teeth pulled out (to make way for my braces), I asked my dentist and various nurses if I could keep them and they said no because it was \"unhygenic\". Ask away anyway because maybe that's just how we do things here in Australia. I know over here you're not allowed to keep your blood due to the fact that many places have been held up by people with blood-filled syringes (and contracting STDs are what the greatest fear over here is). Though as a female, I of course have no problem with a blood supply...(though sometimes I really wish I was a guy).

Anyway, I'm rambling...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds