Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

American gothic wiccan

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #39058 by WarTribe
Hello everyone!

Name is Boudi and i'm a 38 year old man. I hail from Murfreesboro, TN, USA and I'm a CNC lathe operator, instrumental guitarist, and a poet. My hobbies that have turned into a fledgling career are writing music and playing guitar, video games. My favorite music is death metal but i also like gothic metal, goth rock, and new age. I heard and found this website/forum through my exquisitely wonderful norwegian lady friend.

I'm currently rewriting/revamping my 2 decades old collection of poetry for a future release, which at this time there isn't a release date.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: fixed unnecessary copy/paste

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #39059 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum! :)
Would be interesting to read some of your poetry.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 2 months ago #39061 by WarTribe
Replied by WarTribe on topic Re: American gothic wiccan
i'll do my best to get some on here, if at all possible. or i will setup a blog to where you can read it, too, but only samples because i don't want to put everything online without the complete work done. thanks for the interest!!

More
11 years 2 months ago #39065 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: American gothic wiccan
Welcome. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 2 months ago #39070 by black_magnolia
WarTribe wrote:

i'll do my best to get some on here, if at all possible. or i will setup a blog to where you can read it, too, but only samples because i don't want to put everything online without the complete work done. thanks for the interest!!

You have a thread in the General Discussion section titled \"Your Creativity\" where you can post samples of your writing.

A few other members (not active anymore, but maybe they'll start posting again, you never know) of the forum are writers too. One even got published, the other still looking for a publisher, I think, maybe I forgot about someone, sorry, dunno. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 2 months ago #39072 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold! It would be wonderful to see some of your creations. I'm always interested in some new tidbit to read. :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds