Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hey

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37822 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Hey
Welcome into the fold my dear!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37827 by BrokenAngel
Replied by BrokenAngel on topic Re: Hey
Well here's a little about myself, i live in NC, Topsail actually. everything around here is all about the beach. i Cant stand it. Im more of the hipster punk kinda guy. i have long black hair. deep hazel eyes and im 5'7 short lol. favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dance floor, Evanescence Etc. honestly the main reason why im here is just to express myself. I really enjoy writing. and poems are my strength. Oh and btw im bi so some of the stuff i might post maybe . . .idk diffrent, if you have a problem or dont like somthing that ive posted please inbox me why and ill be sure make sure it doesnt happen again. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37828 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hey
BrokenAngel wrote:

Well here's a little about myself, i live in NC, Topsail actually. everything around here is all about the beach. i Cant stand it. Im more of the hipster punk kinda guy. i have long black hair. deep hazel eyes and im 5'7 short lol. favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dance floor, Evanescence Etc. honestly the main reason why im here is just to express myself. I really enjoy writing. and poems are my strength. Oh and btw im bi so some of the stuff i might post maybe . . .idk diffrent, if you have a problem or dont like somthing that ive posted please inbox me why and ill be sure make sure it doesnt happen again. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

Hah, I'm jealous you're near a beach! I've always been a city-girl so..I love beaches, though I guess English beaches tend to be less crowded overall and a sunny day is rare at best. You can easily find empty beaches if you know where you're going. ^.^ I don't know how that compares to NC beaches.

I don't know why guys are so bothered about being 5'7, I know tons who are exactly 5'7! I'm only 5ft tall so - Count yourselves all lucky, guys and girls. :woohoo: There are veeery few who are my kind of short.

:P Interesting band choices - I have a secret thing for BVB because Andy's voice is so deep. Shh.

And - I wouldn't worry about being bi at all. I don't think sexuality's ever been a problem on these forums.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37830 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: Hey
Welcome to the forum BrokenAngel! Hey dont feel too bad about being 5'7, you're still taller than me! Haha. I look forward to our future chats. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37837 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Hey
Interesting. :) I'm also from a seaside town but I wouldn't say people here are beach focused at all. Probably has to do with the fact I'm on the Mediterranean, so it's a different climate and different sea (no surfing here). :silly:

Yeah, as Envy said, don't worry about your sexual orientation or your height for that matter too. We are all on the same eye level here. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37839 by BrokenAngel
Replied by BrokenAngel on topic Re: Hey
Thank ya'll :) Have yall ever wondered what it would be like just to see life through someone elses eyes, to feel what they feel. To be able to understand life from a diffrent point of veiw. Sometimes i wish people could walk in my shoes, no one truly knows what ive been through. Why i am the way i am. which theres nothing wrong with me. its just always the question \" What If\" ya know. What if this didnt happen would i still be the way i am today. Sorry just this has been on my mind alot today. Sitting in class bored you kinda let your mind wonder. Be nice to spend time with someone that could let your mind unwined. to focus on somthing that doesnt involve drama. just you and the other person. someone to touch, to kiss. to hug. love.

walking silently through the black world that surrounds us. fearing what may lurk withn its grasps. outta of the dark comes the light. the warmth of forgivness. protection from the evil that wants us. We fade. Becoming one with the light. Pain no more. The healing begins.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds