Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Greetings

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37424 by GreyStone84
Greetings was created by GreyStone84
I just registered and read a few posts and now here I am.
Greetings everyone. A bit about myself, lets see.. I am currently living in Plymouth, MA but was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. I do so many things that I kinda consider myself a jack-of-all-trades kinda guy. I write fiction, play music, I've started to work on my drawing abilitites and am beginning to dabble in working with chainmail. I read, play video games, am learning computer programming and am interested in making some rpg style games. The list keeps going and going, and all that while keeping busy at work. Anywho, I'm into all types of music, tons of different movies. Not sure what else to tell ya.
I found this site because of a calendar. I know that sounds weird but it's true. I picked up this Alchemy Gothic calendar just after x-mas 2002 (because they're cheaper then haha) and when I got to June, I found this dragon named Theothalax Tartarus Draconis. In the back of the calendar there was some information on him. I don't remember all of it and I hope someone here can help me, but I had the idea of getting a tattoo of him so I gave my calendar - the only pic I had - to this guy I thought was a friend who said he would resize it for me but he obviously decided I wasn't really important because he moved away with my calendar. So now it's 2012, I've been getting more serious about getting another tat, so I was google-ing(?) the dragon and A.) only found some of the original pic and B.) found this site. SO, if anyone either has the Alchemy Gothic 2003 Calendar, or knows more of the lore of the dragon, I would be very grateful if you could help me out. The only info I found on this site is like three sentences long, about the Homo Mille feast in honour of Theothalax (which happens to fall on my birthday June 15) which was also on the calendar, but I know the calendar had more info.
Anyways, very sorry this post was longer than I had planned. Also, should I post a smaller one in the tattoo forum, or would that be over posting?
Thanks - Grey Stone

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatus nunc.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by GreyStone84.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37425 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Greetings
Welcome to the forum! :)

Regarding your Alchemy tattoo, you'll need a Private Use License for that (which is free), link: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...le&id=165&Itemid=153

If you need more info, more material (like a bigger, better picture of the artwork), you can request that too, but this will cost a small fee - no idea how much, I think it's written somewhere in all that PUL stuff. Just give it a read, and then you can always e-mail Alchemy for details about Theothalax Tartarus Draconis. I'm sure they'd be happy to help. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37429 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Greetings
Welcome to the forum! ^.^

More
12 years 1 month ago #37431 by DarkHill
Replied by DarkHill on topic Re: Greetings
Welcome here GreyStone84 !

Listen Metal
Be Alchemist

More
12 years 1 month ago #37433 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Greetings
Welcome! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 1 month ago #37436 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Greetings
Welcome into the fold my dear!

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds