Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hello!

More
12 years 3 months ago #37103 by scarabesque
Hello! was created by scarabesque
This is always a great place to start, although I gotta find a profile pic soon!

My name is Nicole. Scarabesque is my screen name, it's the surname of the family in the Tanith Lee Blood Opera books. I'm from North Carolina in the US (no we're not all redneck hillbillies here! LOL!) I do however live in a small town but I found an older home that was what I've always wanted so...

How did I find this forum? I've heard of Alchemy Gothic before, used to buy the jewelry all the time (before there was internet, or at least what we have today) but my husband bought me the Betrothal ring for Christmas this year and I searched for the site...the rest is history.

I'm an administrative assistant for one of the Dioceses of the Episcopal Church. I'm so far from being Episcopalian but they don't judge me, I just do the work! :P I do the weekly newsletter and take care of the website/youtube pages, and I do paper pusher work.

I love reading, collecting books, going to the library (I wanna grow up to be a Librarian), hanging out with my kids and the husband. Not much else.

You'll find that I'm more of lurker than anything. I spend my entire work day on the internet or on a computer so when I get home and on the weekends, I hate looking at the screen!

That's about it for now! :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37105 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Hello!
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a nice time here. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37106 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hello!
Welcome to our forum! ^.^

More
12 years 3 months ago #37107 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Hello!
Welcome to the forum!

More
12 years 3 months ago #37111 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Hello!
Welcome! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #37112 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Hello!
Welcome into the fold my dear!

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds