Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Big Country Shout Out To All Ya'll

More
12 years 3 months ago #36934 by Ladyhawke
Hey dudes. Call me Ladyhawke, or County, if you prefer. They all do over here. Walking down the street, \"HEY COUNTRY!\" lol. I've been called that since I was knee high to a grasshopper just 'bout, so feel free to as well. Whatever you call me, just don't call me late for supper;)

I'm new here so, forgive me if I sound like a complete dope every so often, asking questions.

I'm a business owner, graduated and a writer/poet and artist.

I play well with others and I don't bite. . . hard;)

Get to know me if you wish. Till then, be well all.

Country

Dee into the darkness, peering long I stoood there. . . dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36935 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum, Country!

May I ask why do they call you Country? :silly:

Ask whatever you like, some technical stuff is already written in the guideline thread for those who are totally new to a forum. ;)

Hope you have a nice time here. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36937 by Ladyhawke
Gosh dang, ya'll are fast respondin to things. That's a good thing lol.

Well, they call me Country, cause, as ya'll will no doubt see, I'm very country. My accent is so bogged down with twang and drawls it's like I stepped outta the Beverly Hillbillies lol. Some people really hate it, I make them annoyed with my twang. But whatever, I am they way I am, and I love me. That's why I'm called Country. Ever since I was about 2 or so. Just starting to talk and runnin with it.

I also work harder than the guys here. I can outlift, outrun and outplay any of em. I get down in the barn, I bail hay and I help my neighbor with his farm full a cows. I outrank any of his grandsons. And I'm stronger than all of em by a good jumpweight. Anyways, they all call me Country cause I'm the epitome of it. I'm the south all the way. Long live the south!!!

Dee into the darkness, peering long I stoood there. . . dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36939 by black_magnolia
Aha! Now I see why too. :P I'm not a native Englsih speaker so I can't really be annoyed by it. If I can understand what you are talking about, I'm fine. So far your twang doesn't sound like some utter gibberish, so all's cool. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36941 by Envy
Welcome to our forum! :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #36947 by snow.wulf
Welcome to the forum! :)

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds