Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hey hey :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #258 by Vivaris
Hey hey :) was created by Vivaris
Hello from Slovenia! :)
I have to say i discovered Alchemy Gothic a few days ago while looking through the Nightwish shop and found out i already owned one of their pendants that i bought back in 2003! I've been so giddy about this and checking out all the stuff eversince :D Joining here cause i'm sure i'll find more crazed fans around here to discuss the awesomeness of it all!

And sorry if there's an intro topic of some sort already created, i didn't manage to find one so i figured i'd start my own :)

The dream is alive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #259 by MKRabbit
Replied by MKRabbit on topic Re:Hey hey :)
This is the topic where you discuss the awesomeness of it all in general. I guess you couldn't join the other topics about books, music, TV shows, etc. So, could you proceed to say more, so we can answers on the topic and not spoil the purpose it was found for? :unsure:

More
14 years 9 months ago #267 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Hey hey :)
I made this topic to introduce myself before I started posting, I'm sorry if I confused or irritated you with that, it's only now that I saw the introduction topic :s You can delete it if you'd like.

The dream is alive...

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds