Show Navigation Menu
Media

Star Wars

More
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #3764 by black_magnolia
Star Wars was created by black_magnolia
Have you watched Star Wars? Do you like it? The original trilogy or the prequels? Are you familiar with the expanded universe? Ever been to a SW convention? (just a few questions to get the discussion started):)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3765 by Polaristhe2
ohhhhhhhhhhh I just love star wars. I was Darth Maul for halloween few years ago. I even downloaded myself a lightsaber on my cellphone. And in my free time I dress up like Han Solo. :P Unfortunately, I don't even know if there ever was a star wars convention here in croatia. Which actually sucks.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #3767 by black_magnolia
There was never a special one for SW (so far), you just have the few \"general\" sf/fantasy conventions (which you can't compare with the conventions in the US or the UK, but we're getting there ;) )

I was with a friend in London on Celebration Europe 2007, boy was that a convention! Almost like an overdose on SW!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3781 by vampirelycanthrope13
I am not the biggest star wars fan, however i prefer the original trilogy to the new stuff and am also a big fan of robot chicken star wars.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3792 by janelle hell
I love Star Wars! In fact, I'm wearing a Star Wars kids' tshirt today, and am working on a Star Wars patchwork quilt (made from squares cut out of Star Wars sheets from when the first movies came out). The original trilogy is my favorite.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3801 by CorpseQueen
Read in the paper just yesterday that a guy in... England, I believe, got kicked out of a store. He was wearing a hood, and refused to take it off.
And, btw, he was the founder of a SW-religion, and that's probably why he had that hood and those clothes...

Well, haven't seen as much Star Wars as I'd like, not even sure I've seen all the movies... tho I find the pretty good. Like the latest one the most, I believe, but maybe that's just the special effects talking... they're kinda grea tho :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds