Show Navigation Menu
Media

Last movie you watched

More
10 years 1 month ago #39763 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

I think Mary Shelly would've cried if she'd been forced to watch this...

Is it really that bad? I wasn't even aware they were doing a Frankenstien movie... :huh: probably won't bother with it if my friends don't suggest we go watch it. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #39766 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I watched The Desolation of Smaug today. I've not read the book in a while so I can't comment on the accuracy, but overall I quite enjoyed it.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
10 years 1 month ago #39770 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Last movie you watched
black_magnolia wrote:

StephenG wrote:

I think Mary Shelly would've cried if she'd been forced to watch this...

Is it really that bad? I wasn't even aware they were doing a Frankenstien movie... :huh: probably won't bother with it if my friends don't suggest we go watch it. :silly:

BlackMagnolia,
you might like it, depending on your taste in films. It was made by some of the ppl that made the UNERWORLD films, and it's that same style. Frankenstien's monster/Adam as sort of a super-hero
(movie was based on a comic book anyway) So, if you like the Underworld series,you'll like this movie...

More
10 years 1 month ago #39771 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

BlackMagnolia,
you might like it, depending on your taste in films. It was made by some of the ppl that made the UNERWORLD films, and it's that same style. Frankenstien's monster/Adam as sort of a super-hero
(movie was based on a comic book anyway) So, if you like the Underworld series,you'll like this movie...

I think I'll give it a shot, just watched the trailer - it does look like something Shelley would turn in her grave for, but I always had a soft spot in my heart for cheesy stuff... :blush: :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 1 month ago #39782 by cemwerewolf
Saw The Hobbit : Desolation of Smaug last night. It was pretty good but I found it really draggy at points. Also, the fact that the design of Smaug is more a wyvern than a dragon kind of bothered me. *shrugs*

More
10 years 1 month ago #39786 by cemwerewolf
And saw the Lego Movie yesterday. Wow, two movie days in a row. Maybe I'm actually getting a social life . . . :laugh: Went with a fellow lego maniac friend and we had an absolute blast! It was super fun.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds