Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite Vampire Movie and/or Literature

More
13 years 2 months ago #30643 by Prissy
theres an old 1938 dracula movie i really like its in black and white but i like it.

ZOSO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30645 by Serpenvicis
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

I've recently heard for book series \"Vampire Academy\" by Richelle Mead. I think it's great. The story is excellent, full of intrigue and romance but also the problems in friendship. I'm delightet with it, didn't expected such great book :)

I've seen those books around, but didn't get around to picking one up. They are quite cheep here, so I thought they were trashy... I'll try to read some when I get the time. I'm sure they will do for a nice light read.

Hm..I'm curious now. Never seen nor heard of it - But it wouldn't be unusual if I had completely walked past it in the bookshop - There's a whole 'dark romance/fantasy' section now in our bookstores, which I just avoid because lots of cheaply put together vampire stories are stuck there..

:P I'll check my library.

I also thought they won't be good because they're cheap, but I was suprised. There are six books and I've read four till now.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30661 by vampirelycanthrope13
underworld and the lost boys

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30663 by Morgana
I'm reading Dracula the Un-Dead, by Dacre Stoker. It's pretty good so far, although I'm not sure that I'd call it a proper \"sequel\" to the original, which is how it was marketed. If you take it as a stand-alone novel that just adds to the Dracula theme, then I think it's a good read.

There are quite a few inconsistencies so far, such as how and when various characters met each other. And I could swear that Lucy was blonde and Mina brunette in the original... but maybe I'm just thinking of the Coppola movie.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30718 by firensia
Queen Of The Damned. I also like The Hunger.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds