Show Navigation Menu
Media

Good Music Recommendations

More
13 years 2 months ago #30269 by avengedsevenxxx
I would have to agree 100% with that... especially in the darker genre. Of course, I love so many types of music and I could honestly say that I have found beauty in darker themed songs in everything from Bruce Springsteen to pieces that are meant to flow along the goth/darkwave lines such as Type O Negative or Seraphim Shock like I mentioned in my original post. I guess it just depends on how open you keep your mind.

By the way, still haven't checked out the music suggested yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30299 by Paul
If you fancy someone who is very different, intelligent with both lyrics and
music, the more you listen and watch him, the more drawn in you become. I'm
speaking of Marilyn Manson. If you would like me to recommend an album i would
love to be of assistence.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30353 by avengedsevenxxx
Go for it my friend... I like Marilyn Manson myself. I'm not very aware of most of his work, but I do know some songs and what I've heard does move me, so I am all for your recommendations. I do have the Holywood album

More
13 years 2 months ago #30355 by Paul
Holywood is an excellent album, Antichrist Superstar is also an excellent album, with
Mechanical Animals and his latest album The High End of Low being also really good.
Keep an eye out for a new album hopefully in the spring.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30416 by avengedsevenxxx
Yes it is... I looked further into it and though I knew it was a response to the columbine shooting and the media's accusations, I did not realize how much of a planned response it was on his part and how he decided to take a stand. I really do like his points of view for the most part and him and his band's music are great.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds