Show Navigation Menu
Media

Being Human

More
13 years 2 months ago #29903 by nwbevk
Being Human was created by nwbevk
Did anyone watch the season premire of Being Human on monday? I did and I rather liked it. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, new series on I think it was SciFi channel, about a vampire and recently infected werewolf who are friends, and get an apartment together, tring to lead normal lives, and turns out the place they rent is haunted by a lady who died in an accident while she and her fiance were renivating. The only part that makes me sad, being the werewolf admirer that I am, the werewolf character in this show is kind of a dork. Silly of me I know, but still... (: Can't wait till next monday for the new episode.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29914 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Being Human
The plot sounds really interesting! Unfortunately I don't get that channel here. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29924 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Being Human
Don't think we have that channel, but I have heard of it before.

Never knew it was about werewolves and vampires though, so never bothered to watch! :woohoo: The adverts must've really sucked over here for me to miss that element of it.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30417 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re: Being Human
Here in Australia we're eagerly awaiting the third series - it's an awesome show! And personally I think George is such a sweety... :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 1 month ago #31108 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Being Human
Mom just found the Brittish version of the show on our BBC Chanel, thinking it's the same one running in Australia cause it's starting it's third season to. So far between the two, mostly similar story, with a few differences, like the item the ghost girl's boyfriend finds in the plummming, different 'tween the two. Will be interesting to see how similar the U.S. one runs to the original one.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31114 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re: Being Human
Yes, we have the British version over here.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds