Show Navigation Menu
Media

Vampyre Sanguinomicon by Father Sebastiaan

More
13 years 5 months ago #26057 by snow.wulf
Well I don't get a lot of time to read because of my classes, but I'll try to get it done ASAP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26061 by black_magnolia
snow.wulf wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I have a lot of acquaintances that are all fanged and members of the Strigoii Vii, but from what I can see and tell, they don't put any greater meaning to being a vampire then just a nice look for a club-night...

I too know a few people that belong to the Strigoi Vii, and we don't tend to get along, but some of them are really good people!

For those interested, I'll post a review after I'm done reading it. I've read a few pages so far, and it's not the best writing in the world, but that doesn't really concern me. I'm more interested in the information.

I wasn't saying anything about them being good people or not, but I was more aiming to address how \"being\" a vampire is more of a trend nowadays then there are people that take it seriously...

Do post a review of the book when you read it. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26065 by snow.wulf
black_magnolia wrote:

I wasn't saying anything about them being good people or not, but I was more aiming to address how \"being\" a vampire is more of a trend nowadays then there are people that take it seriously...

I know, but it's for that reason that I don't really get along with certain groups of Vampyres. :laugh:

More
13 years 5 months ago #26071 by Morgana
I'd be interested in a review when you're done reading as well (no pressure though), and also thanks for the previous info. I'm not really a religious person, but I do like to hear about the practices and rituals of various religions, especially the less mainstream ones that most people don't even know about.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26155 by snow.wulf
Almost done! I'll start writing the review soon :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #26158 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I'm not really a religious person, but I do like to hear about the practices and rituals of various religions, especially the less mainstream ones that most people don't even know about.

I'm the same..

I've thought a few times about being open to devoting myself to something like a religion or way of life..But at the end of the day..I'm bound by so many rules and restrictions as it is just going through daily life that I wouldn't want to give myself in to any other deep-rooted commitments.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds