Show Navigation Menu
Media

Harry Potter

More
14 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #175 by Morgana
Harry Potter was created by Morgana
I know they were written for children, but I really enjoy them. I saw the first movie, before I read any of the books, and just loved it. It's such a great story... the books are very well written, and the movies have a fantastic look to them. It seems to be a real \"who's who\" of British acting talent.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #176 by RavenDarkmoon
I admit it, I am A Harry Potter Fan. :laugh:
Cant wait for the new movie to come out. It going to be out before the year is up *drools :)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by RavenDarkmoon.

More
14 years 9 months ago #188 by Aftermidnight

I know they were written for children, but I really enjoy them.

I'm a fan, and I'm a child! So I have no reason to be ashamed. Lol.
The film trailers for Half-Blood Prince look incredible. According to iMDB it's dues to be released on the 15th July in UK and USA.

More
14 years 9 months ago #193 by cemwerewolf
I may not be a child but I tend to act like one most of the time!:P

I watched a couple of the movies before I got a chance to read the books and enjoyed them immensely in both mediums. I found that the books covered a lot more ground however but then again, I'm rather adiccted to the written word so I seem to enjoy books a little more over movies. But that doesn't stop me from eagerly anticipating the upcoming movie.

More
14 years 9 months ago #198 by Aftermidnight
To be honest most books are better than their film counterparts. Interestingly in Harry Potter I don't like the character of Sirius in the book but I like him in the films. And I'm speaking as a straight guy so it's nothing to do with Gary Oldman's good-lookingness. Just his acting ability...
Oh and I may be a child but come October all that will change... Yay!! Hehe.
Back to Harry Potter though. My favourite character is Bellatrix. Predictable you may think, but she was even before Helena Bonham Carter was cast as her. That's simply an added bonus.

More
14 years 9 months ago #201 by Highwayman
You seen one Harry Potty movie you seen em all give me the Underworld movies anyday

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds