Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 7 months ago #841 by MefistaCenobica
I read some books at the same time)some detectives...harry potter and the order of phoenix...and vampire antology with strange title I forgot)

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #866 by Delequen
Replied by Delequen on topic Re:Currently Reading
Currently Reading: The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks

Previously Read: The last book I finished was White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison

The books I still have to read are Bram Stokers Dracula, The Collected Works of Edgar Allen Poe, Shadows Edge, Beyond the Shadows, and that's it for now. I think I'm going to take a look at a few of the books that I found interesting in this topic though.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1379 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Currently Reading
so has anyone picked up any new interesting books lately? i am still currently reading the black jewel series and it is actually one of the best series i've ever read. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1381 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Currently Reading
depends what genre you want ...i've been reading stephen king's dark tower....but i have also been reading v.i.lenin - philosophical notes...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1382 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Currently Reading
any genre will do. i'm not picky. if it's an interesting story then i'll gladly read it. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1426 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Currently Reading
I don't like Stephen King. Not his books. Read the first of the Dark Tower, but didn't catch me at all. Tried to read another one, no fun... hiw movies can be real creat tho. Really like Secret Window...

Started to read sci-fi book (borrowing books from another series from a friend, but he was gone and those I had run out... so what to do?) that's actually real good. Got a quote from it in the Quote-thread :cheer:
It's by Alastiar Reynolds, Revalation Space. I'm catched... think I'll read books by famous autors as well in the future (only have these because they where a gift, else I rather find my own authors)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds