Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Pricing? RRP?

More
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #4009 by anastasia13
Pricing? RRP? was created by anastasia13
How much is the Alchemy Gothic actually priced? I have been searching different sites and find some overly overpriced....I don't have a anchor in US currency to put stuff against. Am I getting a deal when something is 500 USD for a chalise or am I getting robbed? I haven't bought it yet but I will when I really know if it should be 311 USD for it or not. Thanks for your help ya'll, since I am new..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4010 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Retarded Question
It depends on which chalice it is! $500 would be a fair price for one of the more elaborate chalices. I'm still awaiting my printed catalog; they used to come with price sheets in $USD, but I don't know if they still do or not. I'd say, run the name of the chalice you want through Yahoo or Google shopping, then check on Ebay, and compare the prices. There's often quite a discrepancy in pricing between various retailers.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4015 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Retarded Question
I did check ebay, that how I got Mortifera for 9.99, and Speculum for 10.25.... I'm waiting for my printed catalog too, been two weeks, I check the mail everyday!!!! I found two plates, but not like a set like the silverwear (pewterware!) but the Garden of Eden glasses are either 500 or 311 so thats why the prices on other sites were up to 750....so just don't want to get cheated....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4017 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Retarded Question
$750 USD sounds a bit steep for that particular set of glasses; maybe someone else who's received their printed catalog could better advise? (That is, if the catalog still comes with a price sheet) If I recall correctly, that's about how much the really big church-style chalices cost. The one you're looking at is mostly made of glass, and is alot less ornate than those.

Hopefully, someone who has a price list can help you out.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4019 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Retarded Question
thank you

Anastasia

More
14 years 6 months ago #4021 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Retarded Question
I agree that place sounds pricey! i always shop here www.gothic.co.uk
if your in england there good.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds