Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Almanac/Calender?

More
14 years 6 months ago #3958 by Aftermidnight
I'm having trouble accessing the calender, have been for some time. Anyone else have this problem? It used to be fine but now it simply doesn't load and it won't let me click back so I have to re-click my Alchemy link on my favourites bar to load the homepage again. So in short, I can't get into the calender.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3962 by anastasia13
I found that too, I'm new, but I got in it, but wanted to click on stuff and it won't. I want to transfer it to my Yahoo calendar, but that won't work either.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3980 by cemwerewolf
As of yet, I have had no problems. Have you tried contacting management?

More
14 years 6 months ago #3987 by janelle hell
It didn't load properly for me a couple of days ago, but it works fine now. Weird!

More
14 years 6 months ago #4067 by Morgana
I've never had any problems whatsoever accessing the Almanac. I'm using Internet Explorer 7, on Windows XP Home Edition.

If it keeps happening, maybe you should email the site managers, and see if they can help you out.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4098 by Aftermidnight
I guess I could try it on different browsers, I don't know if that would affect it?

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds