Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Different Rosenstein's Scrap-Yard Bracelet styles

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #39562 by Johnny Sokko
I'm hoping that someone can help me with a question that I have about the Rosenstein's Scrap-Yard Bracelet.

I was planning on ordering one this weekend, but I noticed that different sites have different pictures of it that look slightly different from each other. To me, it seems as though there are two different versions of the bracelet, perhaps an older style and a newer style.

Does anyone know anything about this? That is, were different styles of the bracelet released by Alchemy at different points in time?

And most important, I'm attaching two pictures showing the two different styles of the bracelet. Can anyone identify which one is the older style and which one is the newer style? I would really appreciate it if someone could.

Thanks!

PS: In case the differences aren't obvious, take a look at the blue tubes and notice how much smaller they are on the second bracelet compared to the first one.

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Johnny Sokko.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #39563 by black_magnolia
I'd say the right one is older one as that is the stock photo, but taking into consideration the size of the pewter fitting for the blue tubes, I'd say Alchemy intended the bracelet to look like the one on the left.

Note that if the seller has just a stock photo, you would have to contact them and ask about the tubes because depending on their stock, they may have the older version, or the newer one.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds