Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Fantom Skullquest

More
11 years 9 months ago #38292 by black_magnolia

Alchemy1977 have teamed up with Fantom online cards to create a new online gothic card game – Skullquest. Trade and collect 48 quest cards, from skulls and dragons to witches and wizards. Collect all the quest cards and you are in with a chance of winning the Skull Cup – a finely crafted, limitedly available goblet!

Collect and connect with other Alchemy Skullquest players from across the globe and delve deeper into the Alchemy Gothic world. Fantom is a relatively new game boasting a new slant at traditional card games by creating an online world around them.

It is easy and free to join, fun to play and there are prizes that are available for many. But, only one of the true bloodline will win the Skullcup!

Start your quest here: alchemy.fantom.tv/

Looks interesting, I don't know more about it then I've copy/pasted here in the thread. You can read the F&Q in the above link for more info.

The site looks a bit unfinished, but I don't really have time to check it out as I have the big exam tomorrow, so you guys have fun exploring! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38293 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Fantom Skullquest
I checked it out. There definitely seems to be some issues with the site. I tried it with two different browsers (Opera and Google Chrome) and still wasn't able to sign on. When I tried registering, it kept saying my username was taken or the e-mail address was already registered but whenever I tried signing in, it wasn't working either. Looks like I'm going to have to pass this one up. :(

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 9 months ago #38299 by black_magnolia
As it looks like, it's best to use Internet Explorer for the game, as the other browsers don't really work with it. I usually use Opera, and that won't load half the site, but IE works just fine.

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38303 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Fantom Skullquest
ok...

glad to see I'm not the only one having troubles with this site.

which bums me out cuz I'd love to get that goblet

when i try to sign in,the screen jumps like a strobe, so i usually give up...

if anyone figures it out PLEASE contact me: SGC2C77@yahoo.com

thank you all friends

More
11 years 9 months ago #38304 by black_magnolia
StephenG, just try the site using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. The site doesn't load well in other browsers (nothing very unusual, I had the same problem with other sites before as I use Opera).

I sent you an invite for the game to that email address you wrote down, maybe it'll be easier that way for you.

If the site seems is jumping/glitchign up in either Mozilla or IE, then try again later. I had it jump once, but after 5 mintues it was ok, and I could log in.

btw. Anyone who wants to, can add be as a friend on Fantom, think my username gives me away - \"Magnolia\". ;)

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38306 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re: Fantom Skullquest
I have been trying to sign in using Internet Explorer but when i click on the play button my sign in details disappear and the same sign in screen remains.....help!

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds