Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

E-mailing Alchemy

More
12 years 5 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #36486 by black_magnolia
Hi people!

Some have complained that they didn't get a reply from Alchemy when they mailed them.

I asked the admin about it, and he apologized because they get a load (500+) mails daily and the majority is junk.
It looks like the filtering system missed some of the genuine mails, therefore anyone who needs to e-mail them should pm me and I'll give you an alternative address through which you can contact Alchemy.

Sorry, I won't post it here in the open because I don't want any spam-bots picking it up or any kind of abuse which would lead to another junk-filled address.

No need to be shy asking me (I emphasis this for the non-posting members) - I don't need to know why you need it, but I just assume if you managed to pm me and ask nicely for it, that you're not a bot.

~ Magnolia

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds