Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

AG Canes

More
14 years 7 months ago #2411 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:AG Canes
I'd have to say of the two choices I'm much more fond of the Marquis de Lune. I myself own the Beast's Claw cane and am extremely happy with it so, whichever way you go, I think you'll be very pleased with your purchase.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2423 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:AG Canes
Zenith wrote:

The Marquis de Lune is a must-have! But if you can't decide why not buy them both? That's what I would do;)

Good point but im stashing most of my cash for this beauty.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #2448 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:AG Canes
the Marquis De Lune is a very elegant looking cane. but i'm quite partial to the Beast's claw myself. as for which you should choose i would agree with queen. if you could get both then i would say get both. if you absolutely have to choose then i would go with the Marquis De Lune.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2449 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:AG Canes
Bonjour Brother Veszdrin,

I have seen true \"the beast claw,\" it is absolutely beautiful!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2450 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:AG Canes
Greetings Brother Thurysaz. yes, the Beast's Claw is a very beautiful piece. i hope to own it someday very soon.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2487 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:AG Canes
The Beast Claw and Marquis De Lune are my favorites, tho I believ I myself would get the Beast... but really, it would only be for the fun if so, as I don't believe I'd actually use one. Rather have an umbrella... too bad they still don't have any

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds