More
14 years 6 months ago #2139 by Thurysaz
@ janelle hell :

Cut a new Alchemy T-shirt???

You're crazy???

It's bad.

Mes hommages dear sister.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2142 by morphea3107
i agree brother , it's like desecrating something of great value :P spiritual value ( if u want to put it like that)

More
14 years 6 months ago #2144 by janelle hell
Yeah, sometimes I don't consider that not everyone can/wants to sew; it'd only be desecrating the shirt if one just cut it up & didn't put it back together into some other sort of useful item. *is old & remembers when band shirts seemed to only ever be made in size XXXL, lol*

(dress I made for a friend from an old XXL Sex Pistols tshirt; one of these days, I'll get around to making myself a dress like this out of an AG print shirt)

More
14 years 6 months ago #2153 by Aftermidnight
I have to admit, I was disappointed that the Nevermore T-shirt is only available in skinny. But on the whole, I don't think Alchemy favours one sex over the other. And goth can be androgynous so you can get a way with mixing up to some except. I think.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2208 by CorpseQueen
I just think they focus on jewelry and alike more then clothes - it's their speciality, after all.

And when remaking some clothes... why not? If it gets better, then what's the bad side? :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #2213 by Thurysaz
The goth are « unisex » OK ...
But, when the Goth in question is sturdy ?...
Me too, i realy like the T-shirt « nevermore » but…

T.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds