Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy \"only for the girls\"...

More
14 years 6 months ago #2215 by Thurysaz
Gente sister janelle hell,

It's a beautiful dress that you show us!
You are gifted with talent.
I realy like.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2216 by knumpcy
For me I am not a big T-shirt wearer, so I may not be of much use in this department.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 6 months ago #2253 by Vivaris
Hmmm I've always felt there's more for guys than for girls, and i'm not particularly talented in clothing alterations like janelle is...Still, i'd love to see Alchemy expand their clothing line a bit in general :)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 6 months ago #2712 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy
janelle hell wrote:

Yeah, sometimes I don't consider that not everyone can/wants to sew; it'd only be desecrating the shirt if one just cut it up & didn't put it back together into some other sort of useful item. *is old & remembers when band shirts seemed to only ever be made in size XXXL, lol*

(dress I made for a friend from an old XXL Sex Pistols tshirt; one of these days, I'll get around to making myself a dress like this out of an AG print shirt)

That dress is gorgeous! I can sew a bit, but nothing like that... mostly just mending things, and basic curtains, pillows, etc.

And I agree about the band shirts in XXXL... I have an Iron Maiden t-shirt that comes halfway down to my knees! I only saw them once, and really wanted a t-shirt, and that's all I could get. It's still pretty cool though.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2716 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Alchemy
I think they have majority men's t-shirts and things here, but I don't mind. I like their girly-cut shirts too, but half the time I end up wearing men's t-shirts anyway. So many bands that favor black t-shirts must not appeal enough to girls to make a girl-fit t-shirt. I saw Motorhead last night, and they had only men's t-shirts (then again, there were like a total of 12 women at the show out of like 1,000!), but a size small or medium shirt is fine with me.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2719 by Daruma
yeah Morgana the Janelle dress is so gorgeous!

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds