Show Navigation Menu

Smoking

More
14 years 6 months ago #4130 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Smoking
i smoke...not so proud of it because it like giving something power over me ...but ...that's it..i smoke and i don't think i'll quit too soon .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4134 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Smoking
nop iv never tried and wont want to try it but i do drink

irn bru and whisky

More
14 years 6 months ago #4147 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Smoking
At times I've been offered a cigarette, but never saw the meaning of it and said no. And never understood anything about fitting in, mainstream and hivemind... Just never been me. Why be you, when I can be me?

Don't like the smell of it. Never tried it. Don't want to try it. And probably wont date a guy that's smoking. I've got reports from friends that it's not a plesant thing to be intimate, in special ways, with guys that smoke... it's supposed to taste terribly. Tho, I don't have any experience with it myself...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #4157 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Smoking
CorpseQueen wrote:

At times I've been offered a cigarette, but never saw the meaning of it and said no. And never understood anything about fitting in, mainstream and hivemind... Just never been me. Why be you, when I can be me?

Don't like the smell of it. Never tried it. Don't want to try it. And probably wont date a guy that's smoking. I've got reports from friends that it's not a plesant thing to be intimate, in special ways, with guys that smoke... it's supposed to taste terribly. Tho, I don't have any experience with it myself...

goood for keep up the fight

More
14 years 6 months ago #4171 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Smoking
Bonsoir sister Scootibee,

If you absolutely can not stop you smoking ... Try to find tobacco \"organic\" or when grown yourself! Because the problem is not really smoking, but that manufacturers add to the tobacco ...

Courage!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4178 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Smoking
@ Polaristhe2:

Yes.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds