Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37831 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: How was your day?
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling ill Envy. I hope you feel better soon. I recently got put on dayshift at work after being on swingshift since i returned from my deployment. It's miserable due to the change in my sleep schedule. Went from working 3pm-11pm to 7am-4pm. I dont like waking up early. Lol

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37834 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Terrible for me.

I basically hit a low a few days back..Didn't eat for 3 days, and now my stomach is rejecting all food.

Urk..Very, very ill..

omg! :ohmy: That sounds terrible! I really hope you feel better soon!
Look, if you went 3 days without food, your stomach will need time to get used to normal amounts of food again - so take it slow and eat small portions more times per day, and I think soup would be a good starter (small portions!). Just think how a small amount of food is better then nothing, and you'll slowly be back to normal. (and if it doesn't get better, see a doc, just to be sure you haven't caught something serious)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37843 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
Get well soon Envy!

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37848 by BrokenAngel
Replied by BrokenAngel on topic Re: How was your day?
Its was going good until just 5 minutes ago when my boss txted me telling me i have to work after school. Washing dishes and waiting tables *sigh* sometimes i wonder why i have this job and then it comes to me. The tips are better then the checks. The whole time changing here so totally messed up my sleep, all i do is sleep, get up go to school, go to work. nothing in between. 3 more months till school gets out, i can feel the ocean already :) Hope everyone else had i good day or is doing better =^.^=

More
12 years 1 week ago #37881 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Worst Monday I've had in a long time.

Was late to my lectures. So late I completely missed both of them in fact.

Only just managed to make it into my seminar (10 minutes late)..Ohh that was embarassing. I had nothing to say as I hadn't done the work, as per usual..

Got out of that, met a friend, went to get a house contract checked by the people at uni only to find they'd closed early, so I'll have to go back tomorrow.

Got home, realised I was late for an event which I was expected to be at as I'd signed up and there were limited places (was a talk by a prestigious set of barrister's chambers)..I figured because of the limited places I should go. 5pm traffic meant that I got there 15 minutes late, and it was awkward as hell going inside the VERY SMALL lecture room and asking people to move so I could get to a seat in the middle of the talk. The only seats available were right at the front too.

Felt like dying on the spot. Just glad I remembered to turn my phone back on silent because a friend texted me 5 minutes later.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #37955 by black_magnolia
My day was kinda half-bad/half-good. I'm a bit stressed because of an upcoming exam and studying isn't going as planned because I'm sick of the subject and can't focus as much as I'd like. :S Still I'm not too worried about the exam yet.

The good part of today was getting on time to the dojo for training as a tram broke down in the city and made a huge traffic jam so I had to walk/run the rest of the way.
The worst part of my day is a guy in my training group - he's trying to hit on me and I can't stand his very presence. :angry: Damn, I feel like the guy has a hard time keeping himself from drooling over me. He keeps following me around the dojo and trying to be close to me etc. :X Our sensei wants us to change training partners all the time (usually totally fine with me), but I can't work with this guy what so ever - don't get me wrong, I tried, but this guy is totally in his own world, doesn't pay attention to what the sensei is talking and just does stuff wrong etc. Shit, I'm debating even if he is totally sane in his head. :huh:
I think I'm going to have to spend some time in meditation to figure out how to handle this guy, because when we get to the difficult techniques and I'll have to be partnered up with this guy, I fear someone will hit the tatami real hard and break something... :pinch:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds