Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 1 month ago #37659 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: How was your day?
Good luck and congratulations!!

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37664 by black_magnolia
Thanks people! Sadly I didn't pass, but it was a close call. I messed up one question because I mixed some contracts up. :huh: Stupid. My nerves were really gone till it was my turn as the girls before me took a lot of time (like half an hour each) answering because they obviously didn't understand the material but just learned it by heart. *rolls eyes* I was finished in 10 minutes because I knew my stuff and wasn't stammering around, but just messed up this one question - I think the professor too wanted me to just go for a retake of the exam so that she could give me a better grade in the end as she knows I know but my nerves just gotten the better of me. :woohoo: Next time I'm going to rock this exam. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37666 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
Went to the Taboo show last night. I guess the best way to term it would be as an adult entertainment show - lingerie, corsets (Yay!), toys, dvds, sexy dance performances and seminars. I ended up with a wad of free tickets from my tattoo artist so I figured why not? It was actually really fun and entertaining. Unfortunately though, I made friends with the fine folks from the Alberta Society for Kink and some how got suckered into a demo on paddling and caning. I don't think I'll be able to sit down for a week!

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37693 by black_magnolia
My day was pretty good. Sorted out some formalities for the next semester at uni (no waiting in line like an idiot like last time :laugh: ), coffee with some friends, then lunch with another friend at the cafeteria, picked up my stuff (I hope I turned off everything in the apartment, not sure any more :S ), coach ride home (ended up late because we had to take the old road - highway was closed because of the snowstorm) and then cuddling at home with my bunny rabbit (she has grown so much since the last time I was home! :ohmy: ).

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37698 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: How was your day?
Past couple of days have been pretty good. I went house hunting on Sunday then today went to the state fair. It still amazes me how many different kinds of foods they have deep fried. :P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37717 by black_magnolia
I had a really great day. :) Today's my mom's b-day, so I spent pretty much half the day with her. We've been at the graveyards together and it was pretty fun. :silly: It's just so nice an peaceful there, and today it was so sunny too - didn't even need a coat. Basically my family cares after three family graves, so we had a bit of work to do but and we took our time, well, I took my time while mom just stood there and chatted with me. Had to wash three big tombstones and on my grandmother's grave I had quite some gardening to do - removed the dried up/dead plants and planted a bunch of new flowers and all just with my bare hands. Feels great playing with dirt. :laugh:
Other half of the day I've been with a friend on a chatting session with coffee & cake. :)

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds