Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
9 years 5 months ago #39953 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Sounds like fun StephenG!

My day included frustrating interviews, dodgy internet connections, and a surprise parcel of stuff from a friend. Also, there was a pretty epic thunderstorm.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #39954 by black_magnolia

Hope you guys had a great day! :D Did anyone do anything special, dress up, etc.?

I've put up some Halloween deco and bought some sweets for my friends. That's it. Staying at home and watching the hockey game on tv.

Otherwise, my day was kinda interesting - mostly because a load of my friends and random people (like the sale's lady at my local new age store) have been telling me how they've been having a weird day. xD

For me personally it was mostly just tiring, because I had to run a lot of errands around town and that meant a lot of walking (did almost 10 km) because I've ditched public transport in favor of walking everywhere.

I also got a care-package from my mom in the evening; a bag full of lemons, mandarins, apples, quince, dried figs (all naturally locally grown) and some gluten-free bread my mom freshly baked this morning. She doesn't even know it's Halloween today, but I'm happy I got all these treats delivered. :kiss:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
9 years 4 months ago #39955 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
Halloween was a marathon for me. Had my annual get together a day early then, after the traditional reverse trick or treating I do around town, it was off to Regina - about a three hour trip. A couple of friends got married and had a costumed reception. It was a blast but between that and my regular Halloween plans I am absolutely beat!

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #39987 by black_magnolia
Happy Holidays everyone! :)

...and to be on topic with the thread: Today I've done a little bit of last minute shopping, ran some errands for my mom, had coffee with a friend, decorated the X-mas tree and I'm going to bake some cookies when my folks get out of the kitchen. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
9 years 3 months ago #39988 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Indeed, happy holidays! :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #39994 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: How was your day?
TO ALL THAT HAVE ALREADY CELEBRATED--AND TO THOSE EAGERLY WAITING:

I WISH ONE AND ALL A VERY HAPPY,HEALTHY,AND PROSPEROUS 2015

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by StephenG.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds