Show Navigation Menu

AlGoth Trading Bulletin Board

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #28098 by black_magnolia
This thread is here for all members that have something they want to sell, buy, exchange, etc.

This thread is only here for small private adds, not for advertising shops.

If you have your own shop, you can use your signature for advertising purposes.

Your post has to have some of the following information:

What are you selling/buying/etc.? (preferably add a photo or a link so people can see)
How old and in what shape is the item? (photos can be misleading so specify it also in writing)
Write up any damages or malfunctions the item has and if you can, add images of the damaged parts.
State a price (you can also say that it's negotiable and that you are open to offers)
Do you ship only to your country, do you ship worldwide or is only local pick up possible? Who pays shipping? How much is shipping? You can also state that you'll give a shipping quote to each as they ask...

Your post must not include any personal information like your phone number, address, e-mail etc.!

People that are interested should contact the other party by PM (private message) and not discuss the items further in the thread!

If the item is off the market, then erase the info in your post (I hope everyone knows what the edit button is for) and report that post to a moderator so that it can be deleted.

Happy trading! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28163 by King Pete
due to lack of storage space, i'm reducing down the number of magic cards i have. most cards are in good condition, but there are too many cards to show individual pictures. I'm selling them off in packs of 50 commons/uncommons, and one rare/foil for £5.00 or best offer. I will do specific creature type, colour etc. if required, and none of the cards will be lands or tokens. I will do a custom made deck if required, but it may cost more depending on the extra cards I use. I will only ship to UK, due to the costs of shipping elsewhere. forgot to mention in original post, i am open to offers, and i will combine shipping costs if you want more than one
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by King Pete.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #31841 by TikalEve
Replied by TikalEve on topic Greetings , I'm Alma
Hello, I'm Alma ..... I love any ancient Alchemy Gothic 1977 CATAlogue products, specially P208 Siamese Jar pendant , P179 Dark Kiss or P217 Arachnamist but they are very hard to find ... If anyone has it and he/she would want to change I could offer other seemed pendant P210 Venusian Jar
I have pendant P210 Venusian Jar pics , if you are interested to see it please write me to my e-mail address ...

Dark greetings from an ascendant bone stairs....

#Alma :blush: :silly:

"The fear of the blood tends to create fear of the flesh"
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by TikalEve.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #32174 by StephenG
submitted for your approval...

From the \"LIVING DEAD DOLLS\",series 3 (circa 2000)...
I present to you...
LILITH

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PHOTO 1 is a stock photo I found on the internet; to show what the doll would look like out of the box
Photo 2 is an ACTUAL ,AS/ISphoto of the one I am selling here today.
The doll has never been removed from its box nor has the shrink-wrap been removed;the only thing missing from the day I bought it is the price tag...
Lilith spent some time in a glass-enclosed curio cabinet;however she's spent many more years boxed up in storage. Hence,I am trying to sell her to:
1)give someone that will really enjoy her a chance to own her, and 2)with any luck, recover some of the money I spent on her.
............................................................................................................
Buyer will incur all shipping costs (U.S. or International)as well as price of the doll itself...

prices on eBay currently ranged from 45.00 USD up to 168.00 USD (I sh*t you not)
...for now, let's say I am negotiable as far as price goes; and I would feel much better if it went to a fellow friend of Alchemy & the Order. That's why I've decided to offer it here before I go ahead and put it up on eBay.
Hope I hear back from you...Be Well
:cheer:
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by StephenG. Reason: PLEASE BUY MY DOLLY

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #38528 by StephenG
due to overcrowding, I am thinking about selling my bat-handled quaich cup;made by Alchemy in 1994

truth be told, I bought it on a whim and have since come to realize I have no use for it, especially since I dont drink anymore

I am willing to negotiate on a price; especially considering anyone interested would have to pay for the shipping (America OR international)

I might put it up on eBay later. I just wanted to see if anyone on AlGoth was interested first; that way I'd know it would be well taken care of

feel free to contact me. Thank you
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by StephenG.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #38855 by Serafita
Replied by Serafita on topic Re:Old Products
Lonecrow wrote:

I would like to get two pendants..

The Humunculus Jar
www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._Humunculus_Jar.html

And the Freak Hand Jar
www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._Freak_Hand_Jar.html

Have searched already in Ebay and some other sites but havent lucky yet.. :(

Hi

I have put on Ebay an alchemy gothic freak hand jar pendant for sale:

freak hand jar ebay auction

B) :blush:

An austere,two-tone symbol of torture and faith.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Serafita.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds