Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #22628 by StephenG
if you've paid any attention to my ramblings in the past, you know I have a \"problem\" with Nightmare Before Christmas/Jack stuff...
well just arrived today; another one for the collection:
'ere be PIRATE JACK SKELLINGTON from the JAMES & THE GIANT PEACH MOVIE
B) :cheer: B) :cheer: :kiss: :woohoo: :silly: :blush:
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by StephenG. Reason: adjust photo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22629 by Morgana
I bought a book on Celtic mythology a couple of days ago, in another second-hand bookstore that I've only just discovered (there are so many, and I never have enough time or money to really go through them all!) I haven't had a chance to do more than quickly flip through it, but it seems to be pretty detailed.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22667 by iHauntTheSepulchre
On Monday I bought myself a gorgeous blue crystal pendulum with a pewter goddess figure attached to the other end of the chain. It took me a while to choose this one, not because of what it looked like (it's really quite plain compared to some of the others available), but because I had to make sure it had the right energy...so far it hasn't been wrong! :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 9 months ago #22690 by gothic-grace
My most recent purchase was a black DSi console :P

More
13 years 9 months ago #22706 by Envy
Yay for the 'Next' sale! :woohoo: I picked up a suit for 10 GBP! Annoyingly, most of the sizes left were either huge or size 6. I got very lucky with this one suit, especially as I went into the shop near closing time.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22718 by Thurysaz

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds