Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Vampires vs Werewolves

More
14 years 7 months ago #3044 by CorpseQueen
Vampires

Werewolfs are primal, and doesn't have the human mind - there's no madness in them, there's nothing else then hunger.

Vampires are still human, in a sense, and traumatized buy the passing time and their former life. There's so many ways of making them insane, there's so much madness inside their minds already, so writing about them; having them as main characters makes so much more fun and interesting.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3048 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Vampires vs Werewolves
« They are just like wolves alone and wild… »

???

It's Bulls… that! Wolves live in packs ...

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3052 by cemwerewolf
As much as I love both, it's always werewolves over vamps for me. I've always felt more of a connection with the wolves for some reason. Perhaps it is their primal nature.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3078 by Aftermidnight
I'm taking Team Vampire. They just seem deeper in their feelings. And they are vampires all the time whereas werewolves are sometimes human, sometimes animal. I think it would be easier to be friends with a vampire as well, because whatever control they have would be constant, but werewolves might not recognize you when they are in wolf-form.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3100 by nocturnal-pet
It's hard to decide.
Vampires have fascinated me since I was a child. But so has werewolves.
I know more about vampires and different kind of beliefs people have about them (some of which don't fit in the class: \"romantic vampire\" ), but since my family has had dogs (I know: it's not wolf but close) from when I was little I'd feel probably more at ease with something canine-like. So werewolf I suppose.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3118 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Vampires vs Werewolves
WereWolves are the best!

T.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds