Show Navigation Menu

The Graveyard

More
14 years 3 months ago #10640 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:The Graveyard
black_magnolia wrote:

Cem, you use too many words for describing something that is obvious -> we kick ass!!! ;)

Unlike my husband who is a man of few words, I am a woman of many. But, yes, we do kick ass! :laugh:
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #16527 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The Graveyard
ATTENTION! \"Spring cleaning\" brought to you by Grim Ripper productions ;)

Some cleaning was well over due on the forum, so a number of threads have already passed the river Styx and others are waiting for the next boat in our little graveyard...
Some threads got merged, some will get merged or in another way \"cleaned\".

You know the drill, if you think a thread in the graveyard is worth rescuing, just post away, but keep in mind that one single post isn't going to save the thread. It has to be obvious that new life has been breathed into the thread.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #16557 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The Graveyard
Those are some strict rules...makes me think of necromancers :D :D Every forum needs cleaning, so I guess it is only natural :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #24690 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The Graveyard
I've filled up the Graveyard with a lot of old and small threads. You know the drill.
I'll delete them on September 13th, so if you want to save some of them, now it's time to start posting there.
I didn't bother bumping each one respectively, because I don't expect those threads to resurrect, but who knows...
*sharpens scythe* ;)

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.
More
13 years 2 months ago #29312 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: The Graveyard
Time to have a look at the graveyard again. ;)
I've been doing some cleaning yesterday and today (some threads got merged, some are already over the river Styx), naturally I didn't bother bumping every thread specifically.
Mostly we have threads that haven't really generated a lot of discussion, so I thought it would be a good time as any other to give them a bit of a \"push\". :silly:
Because we didn't have any problems with space lately, I'll leave them a month and delete them on February 1st.
*stores away the scythe*

And eternity in an hour.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds