Show Navigation Menu

The Graveyard

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #10509 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The Graveyard
The Grim Reaper passed in the early morning hours by the forum, swept away the old threads and promised to be back in two weeks because \"he\" liked it so much here on the forum, but couldn't stay for tee as it was a really busy day. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago #10526 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:The Graveyard
And I'll be in the waiting room, waiting for your sick days so as to wet my own scythe in the blood of diseased and dying threads. :S

Meaning comes from within.
More
14 years 3 months ago #10542 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The Graveyard
We have a little core of memebers that would stay, raffle or not, and I like it. Having a few people you 'know' and a few new once in a while is great, and so far so good. Really do agree that we have way too much to talk about for such a community... we're here for jewelry and jewelry only, and I who don't even like forums are both a mod and most effective talker... what have you done to me?!

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
More
14 years 3 months ago #10554 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:The Graveyard
We have infected you with the evil influence of a forum of truly like minded individuals. Mwahahahahaha! Every once in awhile in your life you'll stumble upon a group of people who not only have similair ideas, but also refreshingly different opinion, unique concepts and are just plain fun! Many of those people seem to have flocked here and thus, we hae a wonderfully thriving community.
More
14 years 3 months ago #10571 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The Graveyard
cemwerewolf wrote:

We have infected you with the evil influence of a forum of truly like minded individuals. Mwahahahahaha! Every once in awhile in your life you'll stumble upon a group of people who not only have similair ideas, but also refreshingly different opinion, unique concepts and are just plain fun! Many of those people seem to have flocked here and thus, we hae a wonderfully thriving community.

Cem, you use too many words for describing something that is obvious -> we kick ass!!! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
More
14 years 3 months ago #10602 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:The Graveyard
Indeed. I tend to enjoy my time in forums, but only the smaller ones such as this. I'm the forum master on another site and it's a fairly small forum, much smaller than what we have here and I have a blast. Not to mention I visit it several times a day and there are always new posts. It surpsrises me. AG I only visit once a day. It's odd. I've always been more intriuged with the smaller, closer knit communities. I guess it comes from where I grew up.

Meaning comes from within.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds